Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vegetable Calorie Count Please Calculate My Calorie Count..!?

Please calculate my calorie count..!? - vegetable calorie count

Well, eat Indian food ... and want to know the calorie intake for the following (average)

Paranthan breakfast (bread rolls stuffed with vegetables, etc.)
and cornflakes (about 100g give small bowl, I think, or maybe more)
Or
Bhaji PAV / dosa / pancakes

LUNCH
Beans and rice, or 3chapattis and Sabzi (Indian style vegetable oil and Masala and spices)

Dinner
Rice and legumes (DAL) and 1 chapati, chapati or rice dish Chicken-4 medium


Moreover, if the cycle lasts I, 20 km (1 hours driving to 30km/hr), and proceed for 1 h, the number of calories consumed


I therefore hope that the calories of daily food + + brkfast Dinner
(PLS and add a few lines of a few and snacks)

1 comment:

  1. Hope this helps
    http://www.indianfoodsguide.com/food-art ...

    ReplyDelete