Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Upper Vertebrae Pain The Upper Four Vertebrae In My Cervical Spine Area Are Messed Up (C1-C4). How To Fix? Pls Read Details 4. More

The upper four vertebrae in my cervical spine area are messed up (C1-C4). How to fix? Pls read details 4. more - upper vertebrae pain

The C1-C4 vertebrae are the first four vertebrae in the neck down / back. They are part of the first 7 in the cervical group. The first four are enlarged or inflamed to the point that I see when I look in the mirror behind me. It was good, months for about 8 minutes. First, there was much pain and could hardly turn round. Now feel the area irritated when you put pressure, but I can not go back. I lift a lot of bad posture and tension zone of the neck too obvious. So, I'm leaning on a wooden board "out of my bed with the reception of the pressure of a few hours a day. All these bills are not sure ... I tried with the area above the rest of my body in a sort of crash sleep, but that does not work. What I am seeking is a description of my state, a technical name and treatment options (ie, therapy, rehabilitation, etc. Thank you very much), your taking the time to get all read this!

2 comments:

  1. Go to a doctor, have fun trying to utilize no more harm than address this by itself.
    You must see a neurologist to get a correct diagnosis.
    I think what you describe is cervical osteoarthritis.
    A neck pillow can be some relief, while he tried to sleep. The type of memory foam are particularly good.
    To use the rest of a neck collar or neck restraint to prevent further injury and restrict the movement of the neck.
    Narcotic drugs or other narcotic analgesics to relieve pain and swelling.
    Physical therapy - heat and cold of the cervical traction or training program to alleviate the symptoms of pain.
    If symptoms are severe, most doctors recommend surgery in May chiropractic treatment is another alternative for the treatment of cervical osteoarthritis.
    You may need surgery to correct the problem, I have had a neck fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend Rolfing. It is a kind of deep massage, but at the molecular level. It is very effective for the old and recent injuries specifically reorientation back, posture and body as a whole. Normally it takes 10 sessions. I had done this a few years ago because my back, neck, arms and knees were pretty tired, old wounds, and spend many hours at the computer. Find a certified practitioner in your area. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete