Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Homemade Rabbit Cages Blueprints Homemade Rabbit Cage?

Homemade Rabbit Cage? - homemade rabbit cages blueprints

Ok I saved this rabbit out of the poor population in the last year and was a very happy bunny, he likes to go and have fun. But because I work harder, because there is no school, and goes off to college this autumn, I will not allow as much as I wanted and I feel terrible and I can play a cage and not just a plain boring cage as it is today, it's just a rectangle and not much else to say. I do not have much money to spend (if I have a house "new", that love can and will actually move, such as multi-level. So if someone knows that it can do anything please let me know. Moreover, if you Have an idea for toys that rabbits love feasible please let me know about it!

2 comments:

  1. Chewing block or Timothy Hay

    ReplyDelete
  2. im probably bored right nowJanuary 27, 2010 at 2:04 AM

    To a rabbit cage feel at home, you can wire organizers used together even for the storage of target or Walmart, or anywhere, office supplies and now has the links in the course of things, when you were little? runs through and tighten? Well, those are useful. You can use the cable with them. Floor, which use the thread, it hurt some rabbits. or use a piece of wood or coroplast. Holes in the ground and thus ill just give her a YouTube video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22SUUaH7S ... Levels for addition, you can: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/pr ...

    GAMES:
    a box that can not top you're full of shredded newspaper rabbit burrow

    To chew toilet paper rolls and paper rolls.

    Ball with a plastic beads, in which some jingles when he pulls the whole rabbit.

    take a piece of rope attached to a plastic ball that jingles when you throw and connect it to the top of the ACge, allowing them to play with him and Jingle

    Towel

    Our rabbit loves everything you need!

    You can decorate your glass and paint.

    I hope that helped!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete