Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ringtone Cord How Do I Download A Ringtone Purchased With ITunes To My Verizon Wireless Motorola Phone?

How do I download a ringtone purchased with iTunes to my Verizon Wireless Motorola phone? - ringtone cord

I have a cell phone Z6tv with Verizon Wireless. I purchased a ringtone in iTunes. I tried to download to the mobile web. I tried to text messages as an attachment to your phone. I tried to search the site from Verizon. I connect a cable to the computer, but I can not understand how you get from your computer to your phone.

I am really frustrated! Any help would be great!

1 comment:

  1. iTunes is only for iPhones, this could be the problem

    http://www.unlimited-ringtones.ventones.info

    You could try a free online service like Venton

    They have a title and any text you the ringtone in a message in the appropriate format for your phone. It is simple and does not charge a monthly fee or anything. I use it all the time.


    But if you upload a file from iTunes that you load your iPod,
    You first need to burn to a CD, then imported back into iTunes in mp3 format.


    the procedure is to convert iTunes to MP3, the next

    * A record iTunes files to a CD and make sure to burn an audio CD and not a data CD

    * Use iTunes to access the audio CD, it can, and add multimedia files to the library

    * Click on the media file and choose [Select] to convert to MP3

    ReplyDelete