Saturday, February 13, 2010

Replacement Suitcase Roller Wheels Packing For A Hospital Stay When I'm Not The Patient.?

Packing for a hospital stay when I'm not the patient.? - replacement suitcase roller wheels

My mother is a total knee replacement on Thursday and stay in the hospital with her Sunday morning to Thursday. My question is, what to pack?
Not that I'm not going anywhere, but I want to always be nice, because when people come to visit. I am totally at a lost why, but in my suitcase. The bag and I take my medium or large?
Please help suggestions are welcome.

I know it's a stupid question.

4 comments:

  1. I really just back from the hospital ... My mother had a lot of magazines, because everything that I wanted only to sleep and it wouldnt be watching TV if I wanted to sleep. lol .. She wrapped snack packs and caught my iPod. It also has our laptops and includes a wireless Internet access. and if you, a PSP or a portable DVD player.

    Good luck and send you our best wishes for your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should be more worried about his mother and not his looks. People come to see her, not you. Pack your bag support with personal care products. Toothpaste, toothbrush, hair brush, pajamas or sweats, sleep disturbances in comfortable clothes and deodorants. Sitting in a hospital is very lengthy and uncomfortable to sit on all day. It is better to go for comfort rather than with air. I hope that everything goes well for you and your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A light shirt, clothes, socks, good novels or magazines, packages of chewing things to enjoy a snack while you watch TV.

    The bed can boring and the hospital gown they give is not modest. Sometimes it is very hot in the rooms or freezing. So give him a few diapers, a nightgown light when it is heated and the possibility of a dress in case the room is cold. These should be created as well. It will tell you if you need anything after the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Medium ... move not logged in, you can take a book or MAG, while in surgery. Pack your clothes, toiletries, hair dryer, snacks, etc. are a great thing, may not be able to have enough time to go to the canteen ... not usually change a distributor of beverages on the floor, so do not forget.

    Good luck, I hope your mother feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete